An Integrated Pest Management plan reduces exposure to dangerous toxins and allergens associated with pesticides, contributing to maintenance of amenities and enhanced quality of outdoor spaces.
Establish and implement an Integrated Pest Management Plan(IPM) that:
- is applied to all outdoor spaces within the project boundary
- outlines a detailed plan for all of the following:
- pest inspections
- pest population monitoring
- setting action thresholds
- implementing all the following non-chemical prevention and control methods:
- environmental methods
- mechanical methods
- structural methods
- establishes a minimum of one of the following safe practices and application methods for pesticides to minimize occupant exposure:
- target spray/prohibit aerial spraying to reduce drift to surrounding areas
- establish off-peak hours for application
- notify all regular occupants of pesticide use
Submit the official or draft Integrated Pest Management Plan.
Submit the official Integrated Pest Management Plan.