A construction safety program can reduce exposure to harmful chemicals, pollutants, and environmental noise.
Establish and implement a comprehensive construction safety program that:
- is applicable to any construction site, during all phases of development, within the projects boundary.
- requires construction project managers to thoroughly establish and implement safety and environmental policies, incorporating:
- site security and safety
- dust, debris, and waste management
- housekeeping and tripping hazard clean up
- implements a minimum of 3 of the following:
- noise reduction
- minimize pedestrian obstructions
- traffic control plan
- air quality control
- spill control
- hazardous materials storage and safety
- reporting policy for incidents and hazards
Submit an official or draft construction safety program.
Submit the official construction safety program.