Reports are automatically generated upon completion of a WUFI Passive model. If results are present, the reports are available. Reports can be printed to PDF or exported into Microsoft Word. If exported into MS Word, charts can easily be copied into Excel if needed.
- Passive House Verification: Comprehensive summary of results and verification of compliance for all performance-based certification requirements, verification of compliance with PHIUS’ add-on badges, breakdown of losses and gains for calculation of annual demands and peak loads, electricity c& DHW consumption, etc.
- REM-Rate Report: Summary report for PHIUS+ Rater/Verifier to view for coordination with REM/Rate model.
- Site Energy Report: Breakdown of site energy by end use.
- Source Energy Report: Breakdown of source energy by end use.
- Site Energy Monthly Report: Breakdown of monthly site energy by end use. Supports comparison of energy model results to monthly utility bills. New in PHIUS+ 2018 mode. Currently only available in residential mode.
- User Defined: Combines all reports into one, long report.
- Normal: Used for viewing within WUFI Passive. Does not have headers or page numbers.
- Print/Export Layout: Includes a header, page numbers, and a footer which includes the case name on each page of the report.
- Note: Select WUFI Passive Options> >Usability> ‘Show project/case in footnote’
© 2021 Passive House Alliance. All Rights Reserved.