- Effects of circadian photoentrainment.
- Lighting guidelines for space types and activities
- Strategies to control glare.
- The impacts of color rendering and flickering of artificial lights.
- Recommending strategies for appropriate light exposure in indoor environments.
- Recommending strategies to support circadian and psychological health through artificial lighting, daylight exposure and outdoor views.
- Analyzing reports from daylight simulations to inform decision-making.
- Recommending strategies for a visually balanced and comfortable lighting environment.
- Recommending lighting strategies that take into account occupant preferences and needs.
© International WELL Building Institute