A. WELL Certification
- The registration process for WELL Certification.
- Eligibility criteria, timelines, and processes for certification and performance verification.
- Roles and responsibilities of project team members, a WELL AP, a WELL project administrator, owners, and the WELL coaching support team.
- WELL Building Standard v2 scoring levels and point thresholds.
- Alternative adherence paths (AAP) and equivalencies.
- Precertification and recertification process.
- Synergies and/or tradeoffs between building measures and features.
- Available pathways for award of innovation.
- Managing the documentation process including submissions using the WELL digital platform.
- Coordinating the certification process with project stakeholders.
- Managing post-certification requirements.
- Recommending curative actions in response to non-passing performance verification results.
- Assessing project compliance with WELL features’ applicability and scoring thresholds.
B . WELL Portfolio
- WELL Portfolio scope and eligibility requirements.
- WELL Portfolio scales of documentation and review process.
- Factors that influence the WELL Portfolio score.