(6.5.1) The manufacturer shall have a documented quality control (QC) plan for the production of the selected building product. This QC plan shall provide for adequate supervision and control to be exercised at all stages and locations of the manufacturing operation so that the finished product is consistently produced.
(6.5.2) The manufacturer shall incorporate the following documents, information, and procedures into their quality management system:
- Production Flow Description;
- Disclosure of Production Variability (if any);
- Product Identification and Traceability Procedure;
- Control of Non-conforming Products Procedure; and
- Corrective and Preventive Action Procedure.
SCS Global Services. ©2021. All rights reserved.