To encourage projects to achieve exceptional or innovative performance.
Project teams can use any combination of innovation and exemplary performance strategies.
Option 1. Innovation (2 points)
Achieve significant, measurable energy and environmental performance using a strategy not addressed in the PEER rating system. Identify the following:
- Intent of the proposed innovation credit
- Proposed requirements for compliance
- Proposed submittals to demonstrate compliance
- Approaches or strategies to meet the requirements
Option 2. Exemplary performance (1–3 points)
Achieve exemplary performance—typically, achieving double the credit requirements (1 point) or the next incremental percentage threshold (1 point per threshold, up to a maximum of 3). Projects may attempt Innovation points for the following credits:
- RR Credit: Damage and Exposure Prevention
- EE Credit: System Energy Efficiency Coefficient Improvement
- OP Credit: Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- GS Credit: Load Duration Curve Optimization
© Copyright 2020 GBCI. All Rights Reserved.