To encourage projects to achieve exceptional or innovative performance. To encourage integration of LEED expertise and collaboration toward project priorities.
1. LEED Accredited Professional
At least one principal participant of the project team must be a LEED Accredited Professional (AP) with a specialty in Operations and Maintenance.
2. Innovation Strategy
Achieve significant, measurable environmental performance using a strategy not addressed in the rating system, including prerequisites, base points, and strategies contributing to the scores within the five performance categories.
Identify the following:
- the intent of the proposed innovation strategy;
- proposed requirements for compliance;
- submittals to demonstrate compliance and proposed metric(s) for tracking (if applicable); and
- the design approach or strategies used to meet the requirements.
Examples of strategies may be found in the Innovation Catalog.
Register for, achieve, and submit a feedback survey for one eligible pilot credit from USGBC’s LEED Pilot Credit Library.
© Copyright U.S. Green Building Council, Inc. All rights reserved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.