Applicable to: Cities and Utilities, Campuses, Transit
To assess customers’ attitudes about service quality and performance and analyze demand characteristics of project loads.
Cities and Utilities
- Conduct a customer survey at least once every three years, following the guidelines and methodology in the Reference Guide.
- Have in place a process to document customer feedback regarding existing or new programs, policies, and specific services.
- Have in place, as part of a customer engagement plan, programs, and policies to improve service quality, customer awareness, and customers’ use of services and participation in programs.
Campuses and Transit
Case 1. Campus projects with multiple tenants or users
- Conduct an annual customer survey of a representative sample or all customers served by the project.
- Have in place a program to assess qualitative and quantitative characteristics of individual customer or load demand across operational and design parameters.
- Have in place programs to improve customer service quality and overall energy performance of the project and incorporate this as part of future improvement plans.
Case 2. Campus projects with single tenant or user
- Conduct a survey of project loads with qualitative and quantitative characteristics across operational and design parameters.
- Identify interdependencies between multiple loads and/or processes in terms of operational schedules and input and output parameters.
- Have in place programs to improve project infrastructure and processes to optimize energy performance and incorporate this as part of future improvement plans.
© Copyright 2020 GBCI. All Rights Reserved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.