To encourage cities to achieve exceptional or innovative performance.
CITIES, COMMUNITIESOption 1. Innovation (1-6 points)
Achieve significant, measurable environmental performance using a strategy not addressed in the LEED for Cities and Communities rating system.
Identify all of the following:
- Intent of the proposed innovation credit
- Proposed requirements for compliance
- Proposed submittals to demonstrate compliance
- Design approach or strategies used to meet the requirements.
Option 2. Exemplary Performance (1-6 points)
Achieve exemplary performance in any of the LEED for Cities and Communities prerequisite or credit. An exemplary performance point is typically earned for achieving double the credit requirements or the next incremental percentage threshold.
AND / OR
Option 3. GBCI Rating Systems (1-6 points)
Meet all of the requirements of a prerequisite or credit from any of the below rating systems at the city or utility level:
- STAR Community Rating System v2, October 2016
- PEER Rating System v2, February 2018
- LEED v4 Transit, November 2018
© Copyright U.S. Green Building Council, Inc. All rights reserved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.