To provide facilities and services to citizens that help meet their social needs, maximize their potential for development, and enhance community well-being.
CITIES, COMMUNITIESProvide social infrastructure listed below to meet or exceed the baseline requirements.
- Education: Provide infrastructure facilities for the following education categories:
- Secondary Education
- Higher Secondary Education
- Vocational Training
- Special Education: Infrastructure requirements to meet special need education, aided education or exceptional education. In addition to above social infrastructure requirements, provide details on adapted equipment and materials, technology and resource room.
- Skill Development: Training centers for skill development to support local economy.
- Health Care: Facilities for community health clinics, hospital activities including total bed capacity, medical equipment and diagnostic laboratories.
- Community Development: Provide sports club/ centers and socio-cultural facilities like public library, senior citizens center and museum for the residential population in the city.
- Safety and Security: Facilities of police stations and fire station in the city.
© Copyright U.S. Green Building Council, Inc. All rights reserved.