To track and measure metrics related to elevating the living standards of all people.
CITIES, COMMUNITIESMeasure all of the Quality of Life parameters below for a minimum period of the most recent calendar year or fiscal year. LEED points are based on city performance in Arc (under Human Experience) combined across four categories – Education, Equitability, Prosperity, and Health and Safety.
- Population with (at least) a High School Degree – Percentage of adult population
- Population with (at least) a Bachelor’s Degree – Percentage of adult population
- Median Gross Rent as a % of Household Income
- Gini Coefficient – A number between 0 and 1
- Median Household Income – Median household income in equivalent US dollars
- Unemployment Rate – Percent of population 16 years and over
4. Health and Safety
- Median Air Quality Index (AQI) – A number between 0 and 50022
- Air Quality Days Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups – Number of days
- Violent Crime – Per capita23 Obtain a minimum Quality of Life Performance score of 40 on Arc. Additional points for this prerequisite are awarded for Quality of Life Performance Scores above 40, according to table below. Table 11. Points for Quality of Life Performance
Please sign in to leave a comment.