To describe the population demographics and housing characteristics of the area
CITIES, COMMUNITIESProvide a comprehensive demographic plan that must include at least following population and housing characteristics:
- Brief history of development, noting critical points of change for the overall area or specific neighborhoods.
- Document current land use.
- Develop plan for relocation and rehabilitation of residing population if any. Address impact on current means of livelihood and provide details on future means of livelihood.
- Age cohorts, including the following categories: Under 18 years, 18 years and over, and 65 years and over.
- Prominent sociocultural groups present, such as migrants, religious groups, and linguistically isolated. Include racial / ethnic composition if applicable.
© Copyright U.S. Green Building Council, Inc. All rights reserved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.